It is so beautiful! It is made of 100% Supima® — America's finest cotton, making it both comfortable and a fabulous fit. I can wear it to work with dress pants for a dressy look with out the fuss or throw it on with my jeans to run out to the grocery store with Judah for a casual look.
It is a great addition to any woman's wardrobe because it works with anything making it a great building piece. This sweater comes in so many colors too, you are sure to find one, two, three, or more you can't live without!
This sweater is a little pricey, as is most of the Lands' End collection. But, it is a great piece that will last a long time. And the print is one that is timeless as well so it won't go out after one year making it a worthless, trendy investment. I love a good bargain, as do you, but with my clothing I tend to only make a few purchases - so I want to buy pieces that will last, rather than a whole bunch of cheap clothes that will only last one season.
You can purchase your Lands' End sweater HERE for $69.50 But, one of my lucky readers will WIN ONE!
Fill out the Form below with your name, email, shipping info and color choice - visit the Lands' End website HERE to pick your color (you MUST do this first to qualify!)
For extra entries you can:
- Tweet about this give away (up to once per day!). Grab this and post it on Twitter: @CentsibleSawyer is giving away a Lands' End Argyle Cardigan Sweater HERE: http://tinyurl.com/yz56str
- Grab my button and post it on your side bar or add a text link to this blog on your side bar - then come back and leave a separate comment.
- Blog about this give away and leave a link in the comments section here.
- Post it on Facebook with a link back here then leave a comment here with your Facebook link.
- Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email! Leave a separate comment telling me you subscribed -or that you already subscribe! Thanks to all my subscribers! You guys are awesome!
This give away will end Saturday, December 19thth at 11:59 EST. The winner will be chosen randomly via random.org and will be notified by email and posted on this website.